The media buzz around Probiotics in one push I can get behind. In my professional opinion, it is imperative that we ALL restore our gut health (namely colon) through Probiotic supplementation. However, not every Probiotic supplement is worthy of my praise. There are tons of products on the market and you need to make sure your hard earned money is spent wisely. Foods, like yogurt, can provide probiotics like lactobacillus and thermophillus, but I recommend to every client I face to supplement with a reputable Probiotic brand from health food stores.
Why Probiotics? Let me list but a few of the health benefits from Probiotic supplementation:
- #1 thing that Probiotics do…….Boosts your immunity!!
- Improving your digestion thus increasing absorption of micronutrients
- Producing B vitamins, vital to countering stress hormones
- Lowering and/or balancing cholesterol levels
- Regulating hormones
- Relieving symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, the colon houses probiotics in large quantities
- Reducing risk for certain cancers, especially colon cancer
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic and anti-allergic activities
- Anti-Candida properties (yeast overgrowth in the gut)
- Reductions and elimination of small bowel bacterial overgrowth
- Relieving urinary tract infections
- Probiotics have also been proven helpful in treating recurrent bladder infections, sinusitis, and tonsillitis.
If you have ever taken birth control, antibiotics, smoke, sit for long hours, eat junk food and drink or bath in chlorinated water then you should seriously consider supplementation with Probiotics.
For more information about Probiotics and what brand I recommend and how to purchase them at health food store please contact me at email@example.com