Magnesium can easily be the most important mineral in the body and its actions cannot be under emphasized. Like Vitamin D most Americans are dangerously deficient of magnesium in the body. It is estimated the between 65-80% of all Americans are deficient in Magnesium.
Did you know?
- Calcium cannot be absorbed correctly unless there is magnesium present?
- That magnesium is vital to approximately 300 different enzymatic reactions in the body?
- When a heart attack hits a rapid intravenous infusion of the right amount of magnesium can dilate the arteries, improving blood flow, and stabilizing electrical conduction of the heart?
- The essential mineral that is the biggest key to preventing heart disease is magnesium?
Moreover, Magnesium has other important actions like:
- Building strong bones
- Relaxes muscles
- Involved in Protein and lipid synthesis (building up of)
- Energy production and release
- Helps maintain memory in mid-life and beyond
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Essential for healthy blood pressure
- Magic mineral for both migraines and tension headaches
I think the point has been made that Magnesium could be the most important mineral in the body. It’s multitude of functions range from protecting the heart to helping avoid migraine headaches. Very important to get adequate Magnesium with high-quality real foods like pumpkin seeds and dark green leafy veggies. Or, supplementing with Magnesium Citrate can be a prudent choice as well.
For lifestyle management coaching information please contact coach Jeff at email@example.com