Sadly enough it has been reported that approximately 75% of all American workers are sleep deprived at work everyday, yikes! According to Russell Rosenberg, PhD, Director of Northside Hospital Sleep Medicine Institute in Atlanta. nike air max norge nettbutikk
Adidas Schoenen Verkoop “The main purpose of sleep is to give you a restorative healing, a sense of alertness, and to improve both mood and your mental functioning,” Without these gifts from sleep, energy would be lacking. Asics Gel Lyte 3 damskie
Sleep deprivation costs $150 billion each year in higher stress and reduced worker productivity—National Commission on Sleep Disorders, 2003. nike air max 1 og męskie
Mayo Clinic: Almost all adults don’t get enough sleep and most struggle to get up in the morning. Madison Bumgarner Jersey Nike Air Max 2017 Dames Chaussures ASICS Gel Glorify pour Femme “If we got enough sleep at night we wouldn’t need an alarm clock to wake us.” I could go on and on with studies but the bottom line is that the lack of sleep leads to health problems; fatigue, obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease, shortened lifespan, suppressed immune systems and depression. sac à dos fjallraven kanken pas cher
Here are some tips to help us battle the chronic issue of always being tired?
- Try to maintain a regular bed and wake time schedule, including weekends.
- Establish a regular, relaxing bedtime routine such as soaking in a hot bath or hot tub and then reading a book or listening to soothing music.
- Create a sleep-conducive environment that is dark, quiet, comfortable and cool.
- Use your bedroom only for sleep. cheap adidas uk Nike Air Max 1 Dames asics pas cher It is best to take work materials, computers and televisions out of the sleeping environment.
- Finish eating at least two to three hours before your regular bedtime.
- Exercise regularly. New Balance 446 hombre
- EQT SUPPORT ADV
- Avoid nicotine (e.g., cigarettes, tobacco products). new balance 373 prix nike air max 2016 goedkoop Used close to bedtime, it can lead to poor sleep.
- Avoid caffeine (e.g., coffee, tea, soft drinks, chocolate), especially close to bedtime. Womens Air Jordan 3.5 nike air max vente Nike Trainers UK It can keep you awake.
- Avoid alcohol close to bedtime.
asics gel kinsei mujer It is best to complete your workout at least a few hours before bedtime.