I love junk food, yes you heard it! AND especially jelly belly jelly beans….banana and super fruit are my favorites. fjallraven kanken classic 16 L I know you ask how can a wellness expert like junk food like Laffy Taffy and Mountain Dew? Well, I am just as human and no different from anyone else struggling with the lure of junk food and addictions. asics gel lyte pas cher

  • air max 2017 rosa donna
  • cheap adidas uk In my nutritional coaching I do my best to inform all my clients to the dangers of junk food and today’s mass marketing fake food industry. air max 90 damskie pomara czowe Nike Air Max 2017 Heren zwart I strive to teach everyone how to read food labels and what those unpronounceable ingredients actually are. asics gel nimbus 17 mujer

  • Adidas Gazelle Nero Donna
  • However, lets face it, we live in the 21st century and everything we do and everywhere we go is fast….fake….great tasting food. ZX 700

    New Balance 997.5 męskie nike air max 2017 heren There is a reason it tastes so good, but that’s and article for different day. tuta new balance maratona di roma

    So, what do I do, how do I advise my clients?

    It’s called the 80/20 principle. new balance 574 femme bleu marine Ernie Banks Jersey new balance 373 homme bordeaux Do whatever is possible and within your means to eat the healthy foods on your grocery list during the week (Monday–Friday, the work/school week).

  • Nike Air Max 2017 Heren blauw
  • If you can stick to the “plan” that we set for you and be diligent during the week at least 80% of the time then the other 20% of fast…fake…delicious foods we love are not nearly as detrimental to our health. NIKE AIR MAX ZERO QS

    This plan works, I’ve helped hundreds of people work through it. Broncos Nike Jersey nike shoes sale chennai on the weekends you get to splurge and have those foods you love, reward yourself (not to go overboard) but enjoy the foods you crave and have become addicted to. nike air max pas cher It’s like clockwork, on Friday night I am headed to grocery store to load up on my favorite mixture of jelly beans for the weekend. Canotta Atlanta Hawks Canotta Portland Trail Blazers I reward myself for doing so darn good during the week. Air Jordan 2 Retro Chaussure Adidas Pas Cher compra mochilas kanken Is it easy, heck no! It is simple but not easy. Oklahoma City Thunder

  • Nike Free 5.0 Women
  • This plan works, it is officially called “The Reality Plan.” Reality is we are never going to eat perfect or even great all the time. Nike Air Max 2016 Nero Uomo

    So, don’t sweat it and PLAN for the junk food so its not nearly as harmful to your system as it is when you indulge all the time.