There is little argument that Spirulina is the greatest super food on the planet. In my opinion, and many researchers believe it is the most nutritious food source that we should supplement with throughout the week. It supplies every single nutrient the human body needs throughout the day. World class athletes consume high doses of it every day and I have been highly recommending it for many years. Listed below are some bullets regarding this super food that comes from the ocean.
These are few bullets but believe me there are many many more:
- Spirulina aids in suppressing cravings by providing crucial nutrients that are missing, like magnesium, the craving mineral.
- Spirulina is the world’s greatest source of digestible protein. Its natural source contains four times the quality of protein than the bioavailbility of beef protein. The digestive absorption of one gram of Spirulina is four times as beneficial as the same gram of beef protein.
- Spirulina helps support the healthy pH balance inside the body. This is in part because of their alkalinity nature, which helps give the kidneys a break while protecting against bone mass atrophy.
- An interesting study produced in 1995 (Sevulla) showed an 81% increase in academic scores of children who were given 1 gram of Spirulina per day for 6 months. What!
- Provides the world’s highest beta carotene food, which reduces long term health risks. Spirulina’s beta carotene is ten times more concentrated than carrots. So even if you don’t eat the recommended 4 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables every day (most people eat only 1-2, including french fries), get your natural beta carotene insurance from Spirulina to help support your body’s defenses.
- Offers a rare essential fatty acid that is imperative to achieving optimal health. Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) in mother’s milk helps develop healthy babies. Studies show nutritional deficiencies can block GLA production in your body, so a good dietary source of GLA can be important. Spirulina is the only other whole food with GLA.
- Contains iron for women and children’s health. Iron is essential to build a strong system, yet is the most common mineral deficiency.
- Supplies high contents of Vitamin B-12 and B Complex. Spirulina is the highest source of B-12, essential for healthy nerves and tissue, especially for vegetarians.
- Harnesses unusual phytonutrients for optimal health and cleansing. Scientists are discovering the benefits of polysaccharides, sulfolipids & glycolipids, and the rainbow of natural pigments that give Spirulina a deep green color. Green (chlorophyll), blue (phycocyanin) and orange (carotenoids) colors collect the sun’s energy and fuel regeneration and growth. Chlorophyll is a natural cleanser and is often referred to as nature’s green magic.
I myself take 4 tablets in the morning as my multi-vitamin insurance and drink smoothies all day long that has powder Spirulina added when I blend my smoothie contents together.
To order high quality Spirulina please visit this site Nutrex-Hawaii (I have no financial ties to this company, it is high quality with zero environmental pollution and received awards for their manufacturing process).
For lifestyle management coaching information please contact coach Jeff at email@example.com