The average American is now sitting for an average of 9 hours a day, TCU Horned Frogs Jerseys adidas chaussures femme Mens Nike Flyknit yikes! The Mayo clinic (Dr. Chicago Bulls Levine) and Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam,
have both been doing longitudinal studies for 15+ years regarding the dangers of sitting for excessive hours during the day. asics trail damskie goedkope nike air max What I found interesting is the stats from the Netherlands study were different from the Americans stats, adidas tubular hombre Matt Holliday Authentic Jersey Nike Air Max 2016 męskie any idea why? YEP, nike air max 2016 goedkoop they get more activity than we do. UCF Knights new balance 999 for sale However, Buty Asics Damskie asics meskie do biegania Denard Robinson – Michigan Wolverines there conclusion was the same–sitting for to long is dangerous to our health. Georgia Bulldogs Here are 6 bullets both studies concluded from their on-going study:
- Sedentary lifestyles are comparable to obesity in its risk associated with developing heart disease.
- The risk of colon, nike air max 2017 nero donna
- nike free run 5 0 nero uomo
- The chance of becoming obese increases with over 6 hours of sitting (Mayo).
- An article published in Diabetologia found that those who sat the most were twice as likely to develop diabetes.
- Muscular degeneration happens the more sedentary we are due to the less muscles are being used atrophy sets in.
- The Journal of Physiology found that sitting increases the amount of LDL found in the legs of mice who received NO exercise during the day. Fjallraven Kanken No.2
- Julio Jones Alabama Jersey
breast and endometrial cancer increases with every extra 2 hours of sitting (Journal of the National Cancer Institute).
LDL is bad cholesterol.