Sun damage has been a hot topic in the sunscreen industry. ray ban clubmaster glasses Air Jordan 5 Uomo Air Jordan 7 Donna Nike Air Max 2017 Dames roze The question arises often as to whether the sun good for us because it provides Vitamin D, or is it bad because it causes skin cancer? So many conflicting opinions. nike roshe run NIKE CORTEZ
fjallraven kanken backpacks sale uk fjallraven kanken outlet I land on the side of the sun being very good for us just not in excess. air jordan 18 goedkoop nike air max 2016 nike air jordan 3 mujer nike air max 90 oreo damskie If you are out in it all day long during the months were the UV rays are the strongest then it might be wise to back off. ugg mens outlet Denver Nuggets
Early mornings before noon and after 6 the suns rays are not as potent, which is a perfect time to get some sunshine. womens air jordan sac a dos fjallraven soldes nike air max 2017 hombre new balance 1980 zante roma Ever wonder why the cold and flu happens in the winter? It is projected that approximately 90% of Americans are Vitamin D deficient. asics gel lyte Fjallraven Kanken Classic Nike Kyrie Irving solde adidas chaussures Let us take a look at some facts about the sun. cheap uggs for sale Fjallraven Kanken Classic New Balance 997 damskie
Some facts about sun exposure (or no sun):
- Newer research shows low sun exposure and vitamin D levels decrease survival rates from skin cancer and increase risks of several diseases, including cancer.
- The sun empowers the immune system which is our vehicle that cures and prevents the body of any cancerous state.
- A study done in the Netherlands found that higher levels of sun exposure were significantly associated with lower levels of depression and fatigue
- Dr. adidas stan smith Nike Air Lebron 13 Ep Canotte San Antonio Spurs Nike Air Max 95 męskie Budwig (prominent cancer doctor) has her patients take large doses of EFA’s and then lie in the sun claiming there is a direct correlation between the two.
- Vitamin D helps to prevent osteoporosis, depression, prostate cancer, breast cancer, and even affects diabetes and obesity.