Yes…..CONSUME GARLIC!! It is a wonder of health benefits and especially as cold and flu season lurks around the corner. nike air max 2017 dames new balance running homme soldes Garlic does almost everything for us. sac a dos fjallraven
- It’s an anti-septic, asics mexico damskie asics meskie do biegania anti-viral, Kanken No.2 anti-bacterial and a terrific anti-inflammatory
- It’s an anti-cancer herb that helps boost the immune system and ward off colds and coughs.
- Fights oxidative stress (aging)
- It can also treat skin infections, Air Jordan 12 (XII) intestinal worms, Adidas buty sklep kyrie 2 pas cher nike air max pas cher and sinusitis.
- And much more
Chaussures Asics Homme Garlic soup is a great way to ward of the cold and flu and strengthen the immune system at the same time. nike air max 1 essential męskie Ingredients: •26 garlic cloves (unpeeled) •26 garlic cloves, Mochilas Kanken Baratas peeled •2 tablespoons organic olive oil •2 tablespoons organic butter •1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder •1/2 cup fresh ginger •2 1/4 cups sliced onions •1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme •1/2 cup coconut milk •3 1/2 cups organic vegetable broth •4 lemon wedges Instructions:
- Preheat the oven till 350F and put 26 garlic cloves in a glass baking dish.
- Add the olive oil and sea salt and toss to coat. Kopen nike air max schoenen Cover the baking dish with foil and baked for about 45 minutes until the garlic becomes tender.
- Let the garlic cool and then squeeze them between fingertips to release cloves, nike air max 2017 dames Blauw chaussures de foot umbro put them in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and add onions, O.J. Howard Alabama Jersey
- Then add the roasted garlic and the other 26 garlic cloves, nike scarpe 2017
- New Balance 996 Uomo
- Air Max 2017 Donna Bianche
- Add vegetable broth; cover and simmer to make garlic becomes very tender.
- Working in batches, nike air max 1 Adrian Peterson – Oklahoma Sooners puree soup in blender until smooth.
- Place the soup to saucepan again; add coconut milk and bring to simmer.
cook for 3 minutes.