Being more Proactive is the foundation of our coaching program. asics gel stratus mujer Being more Proactive must be understood and applied accordingly if lifestyle adjustments are to be successful. asics france adidas hamburg hombre Being more Proactive gives us some concrete tools to build our lifestyle adjustment goals around. adidas alphabounce hombre Therefore, lets investigate what Being more Proactive actually is. new balance roma viale dell’aeronautica First, Be Proactive is trademarked by Stephen Covey so he is due credit for Habit 1 of his landmark book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (I am fully certified in the 7 Habits coaching program). adidas stan smith The word Proactive is not trademarked and neither is Being more Proactive. nike pas cher Maglia Jeff Teague Fundamental Concept: Proactivity vs. Los Angeles Lakers nike air max 2016 Reactivity The concept of Being more Proactive is a direct counter to being reactive. asics rose adidas sandały dziecięce
Covey says, “respond according to your values and not moods, circumstances, emotions, or feelings.” Emotions are strong and it takes will power to overcome the urge to respond reactively. soldes ray ban Nike Kyrie Irving Being more Proactive focuses directly on the following core components:
- Planning – becoming better at planning for meals, exercise, holidays, money, interactions with in-laws, parenting, etc.
- Preparation – Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance….meal prep, “I would rather be prepared with no opportunity than to have an opportunity and not be prepared.”
- Prevention – by consuming super foods, cleansing the organs to maximize physiological performance. nike running goedkoop new balance 996 beige homme Preventing problems before they happen.
Concept #1: Stimulus & Response The space in between stimulus and response is the main artery that supplies our lives with effectiveness and allows us to grow, learn to be more flexible, exude patience, conquer powerful goals and ultimately Be more Proactive. Nike Free 5.0 Dames zwart
Concept #2: Circle of Influence vs. asics shoes
A.J. McCarron College Jerseys things found in the circle of concern are things you CANNOT control. air jordan 14 retro New Balance 1500 damskie Concept #3: “Have’s” and “Be’s” The circle of influence is filled with “be’s” and the circle of concern is filled with “have’s”
- I will be more proactive towards my fitness vs. Scarpe Jordan Basket I have to get in shape
- I will be more positive at work vs.
- ADIDAS Yeezy 350 Boost
- I can be a more influential parent vs. If I only had more respectful children
- I can be a better spouse (friend, colleague) vs. If I could only have a more understanding spouse
Maglie Minnesota Timberwolves If I only had a better boss
For 7 days pursue following 2 assignments and journal your results:
- Plan, prepare or prevent something you normally would not. basket new balance lyon Fjallraven Kanken 16L Like: exercise, snacks for daily consumption, communication with another person, etc.
- Identify an issue, problem, person or something that challenges you and develop a plan of how you can Be more Proactive.