Only on certain occasions with high quality products that I have taken myself and studied extensively will I write about and recommend for my clients to purchase. Baseline Nutritionals is a wonderful company with a pristine manufacturing process whereby they are meticulous about how the prepare and manufacture their products. They actually embed a technology that is very cool, way beyond my knowledge to explain it in this article. The great news is that I have seen many clients lose weight on this product and increase their energy reservoirs. Listed below are the ingredients and a little more about the product. Note: I have no financial ties to this product, I pay the same price as each one of my clients. I sold this brand in my studio 3 years ago, but currently have NO financial ties what so ever.
My clients and I have used the shake mix for years as a fabulous meal replacement. It provides the body with high quality nutrition to help us lose weight, balance blood sugar and increase our energy reservoirs. Accelerator is 100% natural with zero sweeteners or additional dangerous flavor enhancers. See for yourself the wonderful ingredients listed below.
- Stabilized (preserving) rice bran – Stabilized rice bran is one of the world’s great super-foods. It’s high in fiber, protein, and is a premier source of antioxidants.
- Rice Bran is hypoallergenic protein with all essential amino acids, a complete protein!!
- High quality fat with all the essential fatty acids, Omega 3 & 6’s.
- Rich in E complex vitamins (highest natural source of tocopherols & tocotrienols)
- Rich in B complex vitamins
- Minerals (including high amounts of K, Mg and manganese) and trace minerals
- Polyphenols, phytosterols, and sterolins (natures steroids)
- Mixed carotenoids, including lutein & zeaxanthin (great for brain and eye health)
- Trimethylglycine (TMG), which cleans the artery walls
- CoQ10 – spark plug for the heart muscle
- Contains over 100 antioxidants
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – prevents plaque buildup, labeled as the “mother” antioxidant
2. Aktivated (sprouted) Barley…like regular barley, it ranks incredibly low on the glycemic index.
- Barley contains 1,000s of active enzymes
- It is an ultra-long-chain carbohydrate that takes up to 4 hours to break down in the digestive tract — thus providing a slow, sustained release of energy and insulin
- Because the release is so slow, it actually lowers the body’s insulin response
- It provides over 400% more energy per calorie than any other food calorie known. (Despite what the USDA may tell you, not all calories are created equal.)
To read about the other 7 healthy ingredients please click continue reading to the bottom right…..
3. Wheatgrass has been called one of nature’s finest medicines. It contains chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins and nutrients that are essential for a healthy body as it:
- Wheatgrass purifies the Blood & enhances hemoglobin production
- Rebuilds the blood stream & reduces high blood pressure
- Helps fight against unfriendly bacteria growth
- Neutralizes toxins and carcinogens in the body
- Cleans drug deposits from the body as it purifies the liver
- Improves blood sugar disorders
- Improves the body’s capability to heal wounds & anti-inflammatory
- Aids in the prevention and curing of cancer
- Prevents hair from graying
- Removes heavy metals from the body
- Treats acne, helps eczema, soothes sore throats
- Improves strength & endurance
4. Alfalfa Leaf – Revered as the “father of all foods,” alfalfa has been eaten for centuries by people seeking a rich source of essential minerals and vitamins. It is a rich source of chlorophyll (blood maker), and is the richest land source of trace minerals. Alfalfa also offers a rich supply of Beta Carotene, Vitamins K and D. It is high in Calcium and contains Phosphorus, Iron, Potassium and eight essential enzymes. It is also high in fructo-oligosaccarides, which fertilize healthy bacteria in the gut and neutralize bad bacteria overgrowth such as Candida (serves as a probiotic of sorts).
5. Oat Grass (Avena sativa) – Oat grass has a relaxing and stimulating action that nourishes and strengthens the nervous system, and has been shown to be helpful for arthritis, rheumatism, stress, depression, debility, exhaustion, nervous headache, nervous stomach, nervous breakdown, cholesterol levels, and menopause symptoms.
6. Guarana – The active ingredient in guarana (guaranine) is chemically identical to caffeine, but with one huge difference. In its natural form, it is bound to the fiber of the guarana seeds. That means its stimulating component is released gently, giving you up to 5 hours of refreshing vitality. So, unlike coffee which is harsh, quick acting, short lasting, and can increase headaches, water weight gain, and exhaustion; the energy boost from guarana is: gentle, slow acting, long lasting, no headaches, provides stamina, endurance, energy!
7. Banaba Leaf – In humans with type II diabetes, banaba extract, at a dose of 16-48mg per day for 4-8 weeks, has been shown to be effective in reducing blood sugar levels (5%-30% reduction) and maintaining tighter control of blood sugar fluctuations. An interesting side-effect of tighter control of blood sugar and insulin levels is a significant tendency of banaba to promote weight loss (an average of 2-4 lbs. per month) – without significant dietary alterations (proven). It is likely that modulation of glucose and insulin levels reduces total caloric intake somewhat and encourages moderate weight loss.
8. Blueberry Leaf – Blueberry leaf contains significant pharmaceutical amounts of both chlorogenic and caffeic acids (20%). New studies have shown the unique compounds in blueberry leaf help to simultaneously reduce glucose absorption the intestines, decrease glucose synthesis in the liver, and speed up the rate of glucose metabolism. Blueberry leaf extract is also proven to reduce total cholesterol and LDL levels and is beneficial as a food for the pancreas, while aiding with kidneys and gallbladder.
9. Stevia – Whether in dry-leaf or concentrate form, stevia has the wonderful ability to help the body regulate blood sugar. Several researchers have reported that, in these natural forms, stevia seems to correct both high and low blood sugar. Other scientists have stated that stevia appears to lower blood pressure, but does not seem to affect normal blood pressure.
The end result of this formulation is a shake that:
- Controls the glycemic response even when mixed with fruit or fruit juices
- Creates a sense of fullness and satiety that lasts for 3-4 hours
- Creates a sense of sustained energy release for 3-4 hours
- Provides a whole range of antioxidants and phytochemicals that support and nourish the body
- And tastes great compared to other green superfood smoothie mixes
For personalized coaching or more information please contact Coach Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org