I have been practicing health and human performance since 1994. Starting as a certified personal trainer then graduating from the University of Oklahoma with a Masters degree in Human Relations with studies in Executive coaching and Leadership. From 2003 to 2006 studied Doctorate degree at Oklahoma State University in Health and Human Performance.
From the early beginning I formed a company called Performance Coaching, Inc. where I practiced alternative medicine for 20+ years until branding the name to Coach Jeff’s Wellness.
I have worked in:
corporate settings with hundreds of employees
small business with 10 people
gyms with hundreds of members
gyms with few members
One-on-one with hundreds of individuals throughout the country
owned Performance Coaching Wellness Studio for 4 years
traveled to peoples private residence for 20+ years
AND trained a great many of clients in my private garage studio (my favorite!) We’ve trained probably over a 100 people in my private garage gym.
I have written many programs for company wellness, one-on-one personal coaching and workshop/seminar opportuities:
- The Ultimate High Performance Coaching Workshop is a comprehensive overview of my 20+ years working in the coaching industry.
- The 30 Day Challenge where we flip the reset switch to our personal health and wellness by establishing life long habits that set us up to enjoy a better quality-of-life.
- The 30 Day Fitness Challenge is an at-home fitness routine that works the whole body in a circuit or super-set format.
- Personal Training as I have been a professional trainer for 20+ years. Weight loss, weight gain, toning, flexibility and overall body strengthening.
- Executive Leadership Coaching through the fantastic 7 Habits of Highly Effective People coaching program.
- Or, simply wellness lifestyle coaching by itself called maintenance coaching.
I have authored several wellness manuals like The Wellness Wake-up, Coaching for a Greater Personal Leadership and created some results driven programs like The Wellness Project, the Med Plan, Wellness for Wounded Veterans, Living a Less Stressful Lifestyle AND The 30 Day Challenges.
I have been featured in the Tulsa World, Tulsa People, Urban Tulsa and have humbly been awarded the 2015 & 16 Best of Tulsa for Wellness Programs.
For 5 years I created and operated Performance Coaching training studio where I worked with student athletes in all sports, the passionate weekend warriors and anyone desiring a better quality-of-life. Ranging from weight loss, chronic conditions control and fitness at every level.
To get as many people doing a few simple things, consistently…for a long period of time!
Furthermore, I write a 20 second blog bout the wellness lifestyle that would include the wellness industry (chronic conditions, nutrition, exercise, etc.) and the leadership industry (interpersonal skills, time management, organizational skills, etc.).
I have been the president of Performance Coaching for 17 years in both corporate consulting and wellness coaching studio. I have consulted for local Tulsa companies such as, Bama companies, New York Life, John Christner Trucking, Nelson Auto Group, The Macintosh Group, Urologic Specialist of Oklahoma, CCK Strategies, Tulsa Wealth Advisors, American Bank & Trust, KRS Oil, and several additional smaller businesses.
My wellness and life coaching credentials are as follows:
- Certified Personal trainer for over 20 years
- Certified Nutritional Consultant for 10+ years
- Certified Holistic Health Practitioner for 10+ years
- Certified Yoga instructor for 3 years
- Certified Stephen Covey 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Coach for 15+ years
- Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist for 4 years
You can find me on YouTube in a variety of fitness and life coaching videos at Jeff Ravenscroft/Youtube.
In my personal life I love playing tennis, soccer, lifting weights and anything that keeps me active and enjoying life. I attend the bridge in Bixby, Oklahoma and proud dad!!