There are very few nutritional products or food sources that can even come close to matching, or outdo, the magnificent powers of Wheatgrass. I have been supplementing with Wheatgrass for years and advise all my clients to educate and possibly begin supplementation asap. Wheatgrass has been called one of nature’s finest medicines. It contains chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins and nutrients that are essential for a healthy body. Chlorophyll is tremendous for the reason that it enhances the body’s ability to produce hemoglobin, thus improving oxygen transport throughout the body. It actually aids our ability to make blood! In essence, Wheatgrass is in a class of its own.
Furthermore, Wheatgrass is known as a whole meal supplement providing powerful digestible protein; it has over 30 enzymes and is 70% crude chlorophyll. It also contains many essential micronutrients such as: Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sulfur, and Zinc. In fact, Wheatgrass supplies 92 of the total 102 minerals known.
Here is our list……..Wheatgrass:
- Purifies the Blood
- Rebuilds the blood stream
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Helps stop tooth decay
- Enhances hemoglobin production via chlorophyll
- Helps fight against unfriendly bacteria growth
- Neutralizes toxins and carcinogens in the body, thus battling cancer!!!
- Cleans drug deposits from the body
- Purifies the liver
- Improves blood sugar disorders (diabetes)
- Improves the body’s capability to heal wounds
- Helps digestion process
- Aids in the prevention and curing of cancer
- Prevents hair from graying
- Removes heavy metals from the body
- Treats acne
- Helps eczema
- Sooths sore throats
- Improves strength & endurance
- Enhances the action of the capillaries (blood vessel between artery and vein)
That is some impressive list of benefits that one product can likely do for us in our question for better and even optimal health.
For lifestyle management coaching information please contact coach Jeff at email@example.com