What is oxidative stress? It is the main contributor to aging. billig nike air max Ever recognize when you cut an apple open and it starts to turn brown fairly quickly? Or notice the rustic farm equipment on a drive through the nation’s scenic country side? Those are both examples of oxidative stress at work, fjallraven kanken mochilas Air Max Lunar 1 the same can be said about what is going on inside of your body. new balance roma rome italy This graph is a wonderful illustration of what is going on inside the body due to the damage of oxidative stress. nike air max 2017 dames wit Under Armour Ua Curry 3 oakley pas cher According to Dr.
Andrew Weil, New Balance 678 damskie asics gel pulse 8 męskie “Oxidative stress is total burden placed on organisms (our body) by the constant production of free radicals in the normal course of metabolism plus whatever other pressures the environment brings to bear, ULTRA BOOST 2017
Joe Montana College Jerseys Weil goes on to say, asics gel noosa hombre “Aging and age-related diseases reflect the inability of our antioxidant defenses to cope with oxidative stress over time. new balance uomo misure acquisto on line scarpe new balance
The good news is that with strong antioxidant defenses, Kyrie 1 Basketball shoes
long life free from disease should be possible.” Oxidative Stress can be linked to approximately 200 chronic conditions and disease and there have been over 150,000 published journal articles since 1970 written on oxidative stress. Yeezy 350 Boost
- Eat plenty of broccoli which has is rich in Lutein and moreover an oxidative stress neutralizer called sulphoraphane
- Tumeric has shown to be a great free radical zapper
- Make sure your gut health is at optimal level (supplementing with Probiotics is crucial)
- Cut out as much added sugars, preservatives, flavor enhancers, wow gold food colors, Nike Free 6.0 dyes and other food additives that harm not only your gut health but the trillions of cells throughout the body
- Cardiovascular exercise 4x weekly
The more oxidative stress you can eliminate from your food and water intake the better chances your cells have to surviving the ever present free radicals that produce oxidative stress.