I get super serious when talking about the immune system, and with reason. Duke Blue Devils Jerseys Chicago Cubs World Series Champions Jersey When we habitually do things that compromise the immune system we invite sickness and disease into our bodies. Air Jordan 14 Retro The system can only defend so much until it breaks down and gives in to the bad habits that we engage with over the course of many years. Nike Air Max Baratas baskets noires Asics Lyte Jogger This article was written to help give you 5 concrete suggestions to either start doing or stop doing in order to bolster our immune systems. Here are 5 things that compromise the immune system and possible health and wellness for some of us:
- Cigarette smoke—we don’t need to tell you that puffing cigarettes is terrible for the entire body. new balance 373 avis Canotte All-Star But the secondhand kind is almost as harmful. nike air max 2015 donna New Balance 1400 męskie adidas nmd schoenen Each year, because of exposure to tobacco smoke, an estimated 3,000 nonsmoking Americans die of lung cancer and 300,000 children suffer from lower respiratory-tract infections.
- Being to serious—researchers have found that the positive emotions associated with laughter decrease stress hormones and increase certain immune cells while activating others. In a study conducted at Loma Linda University School of Medicine, healthy adults who watched a funny video for an hour had significant increases in immune system activity. new balance 1600 online store So, watch your favorite comedies, have lunch with a pal known for their funny bone, and read those silly forwards from friends before you auto-click “delete.”
- Excessive antibody use—taking antibiotics at the first sign of a sniffle can make you resistant to these drugs over time, causing more serious infections. asics onitsuka tiger mujer Researchers found that certain patients taking antibiotics had reduced levels of cytokines, the hormone messengers of the immune system. albion silver Nike Air Max 2017 Dames adidas store When your immune system is suppressed, you’re more likely to develop resistant bacteria or become sick in the future.
Click continue reading lower right for 2 more…….
- Chronic stress—the day-after-day stress you experience over job insecurity or a sick relative takes a toll on many aspects of your health, and most all your immunity. Zach Mettenberger – LSU Tigers nike air max 2016 goedkoop air max chaussures There is compelling scientific evidence chronic stress causes a measurable decline in the immune system’s ability to fight disease.
- air max 2017 blu donna
- Being a Debbie downer—Studies show that glass-half-empty types don’t live as long as those who look on the bright side. When pessimists put a more positive spin on the calamities in their lives, they have less stress and better health. Donne Scarpe Air Jordan 4 asics sneakers sklep Look for reasons, however small, to feel fortunate every day. ULTRA BOOST Uncaged
- Nike Air Max 2017 Grigio Uomo
new balance 1600 on feet Sounds hokey, but try striking up a dinner table conversation with your family where you all share a couple of good things that happened every day.
One of, if not the, most important habits we can develop to bolster our health & wellness is to pay particular attention to the immune system. One last note, the immune system plays a significant role in the gut, therefore gut health is extremely important. Kanken Mini Baratas nike air force 1 mid flax on feet Please read my article on Probiotics for gut health if interested.