Many people are now convinced that Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), that wonderful “old-timers” home remedy, cures more ailments than any other folk remedy and has been highly regarded throughout history. In 400 B.C. the great Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, used it for its amazing health qualities. I take shots of ACV for a variety of reason, namely, allergies. However, the overall health of ACV is worth mentioning, such as: cleansing of the arterial walls, clearing up allergies, reducing high cholesterol, helping with Gout, acne and weight loss. But for this article I want us to discover some “not so well known” uses for this incredible product.
Here are 6 “not so well known” remedies when using Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Dandruff – gently massage into scalp an hour prior to shampooing
- Nosebleeds – put some on the end of a cotton ball and rub in nose
- Laryngitis – add 1/3 cup to a glass full of water, gargle, swish it around and spit it out, draws toxins right out of the throat
- Sunburn – apply directly to the skin or pour a few cups into tub of bath water
- Corns, Calluses and Warts – put some on a cotton ball and bandage it down
As amazing as ACV is just know that it is not a cure all if you have a horrible diet. I recommend and use Bragg’s ACV with the mother, without the mother at its useless. As natural raw vinegar should be pungent with a rich, brownish color and a visible mother.
For lifestyle management coaching please contact coach Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org