There are times when I plead with a client to push back from the soda pop, at least cut it down, especially my pre-diabetic clients! I have seen clients lose up to 20 pounds just by cutting out the soda all together. ADIDAS PURE BOOST
nike basketball shoes for sale in south africa With this article I am going to share with you 5 very disturbing facts about soda pop in an effort to persuade you to cutting back on the soda, considerably. College Football Jerseys adidas gazelle uomo rosse Here are the 5 disturbing facts we should know:
- Diet-Soda Belly—It’s not surprising that drinking all the sugar in sodas would cause weight gain, but what is surprising is that even diet soda will pack on the pounds: Researchers from the University of Texas Health Science Center monitored 475 adults for 10 years, and found that those who drank diet soda had a 70 percent increase in waist circumference over the 10-year study, compared with those who didn’t drink any soda. Fjallraven Kanken No.2 Nike Air Max 2016 Dames Blauw Those who drank more than two diet sodas per day saw a 500 percent waist expansion!
- Caramel Cancer-Causers—In 2011, the nonprofit Center for Science in the Public Interest petitioned the Food and Drug Administration to ban the artificial caramel coloring used to make Coke, Pepsi, and other colas brown. fjällräven kånken No.2 The reason: Two contaminants in the coloring, 2-methylimidazole and 4-methylimidazole, have been found to cause cancer in animals, a threat the group says is unnecessary, considering that the coloring is purely cosmetic. nike pas cher Asics Pas Cher Andre Ethier Authentic Jersey According to California’s strict Proposition 65 list of chemicals known to cause cancer, just 16 micrograms per person per day of 4-methylimidazole is enough to pose a cancer threat, and most popular brown colas, both diet and regular, contain 200 micrograms per 20-ounce bottle.
- Accelerated Aging—Diet or regular, all colas contain phosphates, or phosphoric acid, a weak acid that gives colas their tangy flavor and improves their shelf life. Canotte Minnesota Timberwolves Tajh Boyd – Clemson Tigers
- Nike Air Max 2016 Nero Uomo
- Whacked-Out Hormones—It’s not just the soda that’s causing all the problems. chaussures de foot Nike Canotte Denver Nuggets T.J. Yeldon – Alabama Crimson Tide Nearly all aluminum soda cans are lined with an epoxy resin called bisphenol A (BPA), used to keep the acids in soda from reacting with the metal. Canotte New Orleans Pelicans nike air huarache femme pas cher BPA is known to interfere with hormones, and has been linked to everything from infertility to obesity and diabetes and some forms of reproductive cancers.
- Dead Birds—Before you switch from cans to bottles, though, take a look at the photographs of Chris Jordan, an environmentalist and photographer who visited the Midway Atoll area in 2009. Canotta Toronto Raptors It’s close to the “Great Pacific Garbage Patch,” a mass of plastic debris in the Pacific Ocean where things like soda caps (which often aren’t recycled) and plastic fish netting float just beneath the surface of the water. Peyton Manning Tennessee Football Jerseys adidas nmd mujer Nike Air Max 2016 Dames grijs Birds, sea turtles, and other wildlife mistake the debris for food and eat large quantities of the plastic, which they are unable to digest. Mens Nike Air Max Lunar 90
- Nike Roshe Run Uomo
Although it exists in many whole foods, such as meat, dairy, and nuts, too much phosphoric acid can lead to heart and kidney problems, muscle loss, and osteoporosis, and one study suggests it could trigger accelerated aging. new balance 1300 femme Baskets ASICS Femme The study, published in a 2010 issue of the FASEB Journal, found that the excessive phosphate levels found in sodas caused lab rats to die a full five weeks earlier than the rats whose diets had more normal phosphate levels—a disturbing trend considering that soda manufacturers have been increasing the levels of phosphoric acid in their products over the past few decades.
Ultimately, the plastic causes them to starve to death.