Celery juice is highly nutritious and one of the most hydrating foods we can put in our bodies. Because it is incredibly alkalizing, it equalizes the body’s PH, which is vital for peak health. In ancient times, it was considered a medicinal herb used to treat a variety of health complaints. Celery leaves are high in vitamin A, vitamins B1, B2, B6 and C and dense in potassium, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, sodium and essential amino acids. Celery is also rich in organic sodium, which is very different to table salt. The sodium that is available in celery is soluble and organic (live), and is essential for the body. Organic salt allows the body to use the other nutrients that are taken into the body.
Here are 5 terrific benefits:
- Containing Phthalides celery has been proven to lower high blood pressure, if fact it is the #1 foods source for high BP
- Aids digestion as it is 75% water and the rest fiber concentrate
- Celery has been used for centuries as an anti-carcinogenic
- It has high alkaline content, which means it helps to balance the acid levels in the body
- A great post workout source as it serves as a great hydration and electrolyte replenishing source
Celery juice is even better for you as it gets in the system quicker requiring very little digestion.
For lifestyle management coaching information please contact coach Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org